Friday, January 18, 2013

Wild about you

I used two carts for this card. The penguins were made with simply charmed at 3 inches, and the igloo from create a critter at 2.5. I added bling to the girl's bow. I didn't like all the colors they had in the book so I added the colors I liked. My card base is a white card 6.5 x 5. The snowflake paper is 6.25 x 4.75 and the glitter snow paper is 6.25 x 2, then I cut it to look a little hilly. I used pop dots to pop them up and added a sentiment from Cardz TV critter captions stamp set.
I am entering this to the following challenge:
Die Cuttin Divas challenge #98 Penguins

4 comments:

  1. Super sweet card! Thanks for sharing it at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love the penguins! Thank you so much for joining us at For Fun Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute card! Love those adorable penquins! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete