Saturday, January 12, 2013

Have a great day

I used two carts for this card. Everyday paper dolls and create a critter. The card base is 6.5 x 5. The sky paper is 6.25 x 4.75. The grass paper is 6.25 x 2.I used special scissors to cut the top of the grass. The dog was cut from everyday paper dolls pg 74 at 3.5. I cut a little black square to put behind his eyes and nose. I tied a ribbon around her neck. I used my white gel pen to accent where the cricut cut. I put a bone in her mouth which I found on create a critter on pg 34 at 1 inch. I also from that same page and the same size the dog dish. On pg. 35 I cut the dog house at 4 inches I popped up the dog and dish. I used the cuttlebug and ran the dog house with the wood grain folder. The sentiment came from a stamp from a yard sale.
I am entering this to the following challenges:
Paper playtime challenge #1 Pets 
Pause dream enjoy ch #1 Use Ribbon PPT Pets

No comments:

Post a Comment