Sunday, January 6, 2013

Thankful

I got this idea from Mary at cardz tv. She made it as a mothers day card but I am using it as a Thank you card. The only cart used is elegant edges. My card base is 6.5x 5. The black mat is 6.25 x 4.75. The polka dot mat is 6 x 4.5. The black middle piece is 2.5 x 6 and the piece on top is 2.25 x 6. I added a strip of black ribbon down the middle. I used my circle punch to punch the white paper to put my sentiment on. Then with elegant edges cut a scallop shadow at 1.75 to fit my circle punch. This is on page 23. For the oblong piece and shadow I cut them at 3.5 found on page 21 using shift oblong shadow and shift oblong. I popped up the sentiment put on a bow and 2 pearls.
I am entering this to the following challenge:
HIMCR#79 - Black and white  + 1

1 comment:

  1. Excellent card, what a great idea and the pop of colour looks fantastic!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete