Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Fishing bear

I made this masculine bear from Teddy bear parade. He is cut at 3.25 along with all his parts. I gave him a real button. The cut for his button was teeny. My card base is 6.5 x 5. The black mat is 6.25 x 4.75. The wood paper is 6 x 4.5. The sentiment is from Cardz TV's Beary sweet stamp set. I used my label punch and added brads. I also inked around the sentiment with Tim Holz distress ink. The sentiment and bear are popped up.
I am entering this card to the following challenge:
Fantabulous #144 It's a mans world

6 comments:

  1. Super cute, that paper is perfect behind the little fisher bear!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! I really really really want this cart now!!! He is so stinkin' CUTE!! So glad you shared your card with us at FCCB this week:-)

    ~Tammy S

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! THis is the cutest little bear! He'd be perfect for my guy!

    Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That paper is amazing and the bear even more so !! Fab card thanks for sharing with us at FCCB this week xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh that is just 2 cute! Oh I just got that cart and need to remember this for a card or 2 and some of the other bears too. TFI

    ReplyDelete