Saturday, August 3, 2013

U R #1

This card came from Wild card 2 at 4 inches. I took the U and R and cut them at 1 inch. The #1 was a phrase #1 fan. I cut it at 2 inches and cut off fan. I put twine and tied a bow then added a button. I also put a button on his shirt sleeve. My card base is 6.5 x 5. The dark blue mat is 6.25 x 4.75. The light blue mat is 6 x 4.5. I then ran it through the cuttlebug typeset embossing folder.
I am entering this to the following challenge:
Twisted Tuesday 2TC55 Playing Bingo

5 comments:

  1. This is very cute! Thanks for joining us over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and layout! Perfect card using numbers and letters! Thank you for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card just made me smile. Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Thank you for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete