Thursday, August 8, 2013

Make a wish

This card was made from a sketch. The card base is 6.5 x 5. The red mat is 6.25 x 4.75. The patterned mat is 6 x 4.5. The next red mat is 4.5 x 4.5. I rounded the corners. The pink striped border is 1.5 x 4.5. The scalloped piece is 4.5 x 1.5 I then used my scalloped punch to cut it out. I stamped the sentiment. I added three buttons. The cupcake came from create a critter 2 at 3 inches. I added cotton candy stickles on the heart and the bottom.
I am entering this to the following challenge:
Jo's Scrap Shack FFC #11 Sketch

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Love the papers and the colors. Thanks for joining Jo's FFC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww what a pretty card! I really love the color combination very much. Your take on the sketch is right on, thanks so much for playing along this week at Jo's FFC!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete