Monday, June 17, 2013

Summer funshine

This card was made with Teddy bear parade at 3.25 inches. My card base is 6.5 x 5. The cloud paper is 6.25 x 4.75. The water paper is 4.75 x 2 and another one at 4.75 x 1. I used special scissors to make waves. I popped up the second water paper. The sun is from life is a. Beach at 1.5 inches. I then stamped it with Cardz TV "Fun in the sun" stamp set. The bear is on an action wobble.
I am entering this to the following challenges:
Action Wobbles Ch #57
HIMCR #102 Die cuts

4 comments:

  1. Aww! So sweet! I'm loving the metallic blue water! Thanks for sharing with us at Hiding In My Craftroom this week! Blessings, Adrienne DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute. I LOVE the water. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOOOOO cute! Teddy Bear Parade is going on my list! I don't have that one! Thanks for sharing and Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Just came from Hiding In My Craft Room and you won Ch#102 Die Cuts.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee:

    ReplyDelete