Saturday, June 1, 2013

Birthday bear

This card was made with teddy bear parade at 3.25 inches. I popped up the bear and balloons. I used twine for the string on the balloons. My card base is 6.5 x 5. The green mat is 6.25 x 4.75. The patterned paper is 6 x 4.5. The border is 4.75 x 1.5. I added twine and a button.  I also added ribbon up the side. I then stamped Happy birthday from Cardz TV "Make a wish stamp set
I am entering this to the following challenges:
Craftin Desert Diva's Craft It Up & Link It Up Party # 7
Paper Playtime Ch #11 2 or more ribbons

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card. I love that teddy bear cartridge.Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Ribbon or Twine “ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...super cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete