Saturday, December 8, 2012

Santa Claus

HO, HO, HO.  This Santa was made from paper doll dress up at 3.25 inches. The green mat behind him is from elegant edges at 5 inches. My card base is white at 6.5 x 5. The red mat is 6.25 x 4.75 and the patterned mat is 6 x 4.5. I put him on an action wobble and also added stickles to his hat and belt buckle. I used my snowflake punch and used 4 snowflakes on the four corners of the green mat.
I am entering this card to the following challenges:
Die Cuttin Divas Challenge #94 holiday spirit
Action Wobbles challenge #36 Sparkle

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Thanks for sharing at Die Cuttin' Divas for our Holiday Spirit challenge.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!Thanks for playing along with us at DCD! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete