Saturday, December 8, 2012

Craft fair

Exciting news!  Yesterday December 7, 2012, I did my very first craft fair where I had my cards for sale!  The table cost $35.00 and I was hoping to at least sell enough to cover that but I made that much and more. It was a long day.  The fair started at 7:30 am and went to 5:00 pm. It was held at the local hospital so they wanted let the employees have a chance to attend. I sold 37 cards. Much more than I expected.
There were 28 tables and 3 of us were selling cards.
The nice part was the hospital fed us for free. They had bagels and muffins in the morning and pizza, salad and sandwiches for lunch. We didn't have to leave our tables, they brought us the food and drinks to our table.
I did get tired and a little silly near the end but had a good time.
My ego has picked up , met a lot of nice people and I now realize that my cards are worth selling.

No comments:

Post a Comment