Monday, December 17, 2012

Penguin with igloo

This card was made with create a critter. The penguin was on page 39 and was cut at 3 inches and the igloo at 2.5. I used glitter paper for the igloo and snow. I stamped snow from a stamp from AC Moore's dollar bin. I cut the snowflakes from my two sized snowflake punch I believe from Michael's dollar bin.
I am entering this to the following challenges:
Cardz TV challenge 21 I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Pause dream enjoy challenge 50 SNOW!
For fun challenges I'll be home for Christmas
ill-be-home-for-christmas.htmlFor fun challenge I'll be home for Christmas

4 comments:

  1. Oh an igloo is a house! You should come join us at For Fun Challenges!!
    Do you have trouble getting the glitter paper to stick? I finally had to use double side tape. I love the look of it though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the glittery igloo- great idea! Thanks for joining us this week at Pause, Dream, Enjoy Challenges!

    Becky
    PDE Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! I love how you made the igloo sparkle!! way cool. Thanks so much for sharing with us at For Fun!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love! The penguin is just too cute! And your glittery igloo is brilliant! Love this house! :) Thank you so much for joining us at For Fun Challenges!

    ReplyDelete