Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Pilgrim

I made this card with a child's year, elegent edges and simply charmed. The car base is 6.5 x 5. The tan mat 6.25 x 4.75. The brown mat 6 x 4.5 and the leaf mat at 5.75 x 4.25. The brown border is 1 x 4.5 and the tan border 3/4 of an inch x 4.25. I put brads on either side of the border. I used a child's year for the pilgrim and shadow at 3.25. I used elegent edges for the oval background and the shadow at 4 inches. I used simply charmed for the sentiment at 1 inch.

8 comments:

  1. What a sharp looking card! The silhouette is fabulous with the patterned leaf paper!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for Thanksgiving...thanks for playing along with us at DCD! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very festive! Happy Thanksgiving to you. Thank you for sharing at Die Cuttin' Diva this week.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very pretty Thankgiving card.
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice!! I love the silhouette, it gives it a vintage feel. Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, Kim! Thanks for playing at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful acrd!! Thank you for joining our DCD Thanksgiving challenge.

    Veronica DCD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice card, and the background paper is just right! Thank you for joining us at My Craft Spot :)

    ReplyDelete