Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas goody bags

These are goody bags I made for my family for Christmas. I bought the bags at AC Moore for a dollar. They are Christmas bags and say merry Christmas on them and a picture of a sleigh. The merry Christmas is covered up with the toppers. I made the toppers from elegant edges at 6 inches as the bag measured across 6 inches. It was on page 25, the oblong shape. I then embossed then with the cuttlebug snowflakes folder. I made the santa with doodlecharms at 2 inches. I embossed the beard and mustache with divine swirls. I used stickles on his pom pom on his hat. I used elegant edges again for the sentiment this time the square one located on pg 25 hit shift swirl 1 at 2 inches. I folded the topper in half and stapled it together. Then I added the santa and sentiment which covers the staples.

6 comments:

  1. Great job! thanks for joining us this week at CTVS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your goodie bags...That Santa cut is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to make treat bags! Very cute!

    Thank you for joining the Cardztv Design Team!
    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, SWEET! Everything looks gr8t, thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the treat bags! Thanks for joining us over at CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These r pretty sweet. I love these.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete