Friday, November 23, 2012

Love in bloom

I got this idea from a video I saw on line. I started with a white 6 .5 x 5 card. I added a black mat at 4.75 x 6.25. The stripped paper is 6 x 4.5. I used a child's year for the people at 3.5 The white shadow with black image. I popped up that image. I used Doodlecharms for the hearts. The white heart at 4.25 and the red heart at 4. I inked the white heart with Tim Holz fire brick ink. The red heart paper is holographic paper from Joanns. I put four heart button in the corners then stamped the sentiment with Cardz TV stamp

3 comments:

  1. Like the silhouette image of A Child's Year Cricut cartridge. Like the heart shaped buttons & holographic foil heart paper. Thanks for entering Pause Dream Enjoy Anything Goes.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    PDE DT Group B

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Lovely card!Adorable heart buttons and love the shiny foil paper.
    Thanks for joining us at PDE Challenges
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Migdalia
    PDE DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! I love the little buttons in each corner! Thanks so much for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!

    Stacey
    PDE DT

    ReplyDelete