Thursday, October 31, 2013

Stinker

This little skunk came from create a critter at 3.25 inches. He is on one thickness of foam tape. I used glossy accents in his ears, mouth and eyes. My card base is 6.5 x 5. The pink mat is 6.25 x 4.75. The patterned mat is 6 x 4.5. The pink border is 4.5 x 1. The flowers came from my flower punch. I added buttons to the middle. I used Cardz TV "critter captions" stamp set for the sentiment.
I am entering this to the following challenge:
HIMCR #121 Use a Critter

2 comments:

  1. Just too stinkin' cute....sorry, I couldn't resist!
    Your card is perfect for our Add A Critter challenge this week at HIMCR. Thanks so much for sharing and good luck!
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Hiding in My Craft Room Design Team
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts

    ReplyDelete