Sunday, October 20, 2013

A day at the zoo

This card was made with 2 carts. Zoo balloo and everyday paper dolls. The animals came from Zoo balloo at 3 inches. The girl came from my scraps so I don't know the dimensions. The grass was cut with my grass punch. It is measured at 6.25 x 1.75. The zoo gate came from Everyday paper dolls at 4 inches. I used my circle punch for the sun.  My card base is 6.5 x 5. The sky paper is 6.25 x. 4.75.
I am entering this to the following challenge:
Speedy Fox and Friends Ch #182 Make a Zoo scene

4 comments:

  1. Kiim,
    How sweet and adorable - makes me smile. Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox & Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this cute!!!! What a great zoo!!! Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Arch. Thanks for joining speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just adorable!!!! Love the animals! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox and Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete