Thursday, July 25, 2013

It's your day!

This cupcake was made with Simply Charmed at 3.25 inches. I used xmas red stickles on the red parts of the cupcake except for the cherry. I used glossy accents on that. My card base is 6.5 x 5.  The blue mat is 6.25 x 4.75. The patterned paper is 6 x 4.5. The oval piece was made with Elegant Edges at 5 inches.  I then put this through the cuttlebug using the happy birthday folder. I used my punch to put the sentiment on.
I am entering this to the following challenges:
Challenges 4 everybody Ch #25 Anything Goes
Paper PlaytimeCh #15 Patterned paper
Craftin Desert Divas Link it up party #11

2 comments:

  1. Great card. Love the happy cupcake. The embossing and the bg paper are both great. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Use Pattern Paper' challenge at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card! Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's We hope that you will join us again for the next linky party!

    Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete