Thursday, September 11, 2014

Fall colors

This picture was made for a friend who needed a fall picture for a 5x7 picture frame. It was made with doodlecharms. The basket was 2.5 inches. The leaves were 1 inch. I added brads to the basket. I put a ribbon under the basket. I used brown chalk on the leaves and basket. I used my scallop punch at the bottom.
I am entering this to the following challenges:
Die cuttin divas-challenge #182 Picture challenge
Craftin Desert Divas-Anything Goes
HIMCR-#164 Think Fall

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful fall card! Thanks for joining our linky party over at Craftin Desert Diva's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR for the challenge.... Love the card how cute and Fallish!
    Lisa
    ljcreation.blogspot.com
    HIMCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice project! The leaves look so pretty.

    Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty card. Love the little scallop lace like touch on this. Thanks for playing with DCD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doodlecharms is one of my favorite cartridges! This looks awesome! Thanks for joining us at the Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party :)

    Jenny - Craftin Desert Divas DT

    ReplyDelete