Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Make a wish

This card was made with Paper doll dress up at 4 inches. I used purple stickles on her dress, gold stickles on her crown and red stickles for her fingernails. I added gems in her crown. I also used purple stickles on her shoes. I used peachy keen stamp for her face, used a white gelly roll pen in her eyes and chalk for her cheeks. My card base is 6.5 x 5. The flower paper is 6.25 x 4.75. I used purple stickles in the flowers. My pink border is 4.75 x 1.5. I added two buttons and stamped from Cardz TV "Make a wish" stamp set.
I am entering this to the following challenges:
Scrappy Moms All that glitters
Simon Says Glitter It

1 comment:

  1. cute image, I luv the glittery tiara...I am thrilled you played along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete