Tuesday, January 21, 2014

So sweet

This strawberry came from Simply Charmed at 5.5 inches. I ran the red part through the cuttlebug swiss dots folder. It is on one thickness of foam tape. My card base is 6.5 x 5. The black mat is 6.25 x 4.75. The green mat is 6 x 4.5. The white mat is 5.75 x 4.25. The pink piece is 4.25 x 2.5. I put ribbon on the white and pink piece before adhering to the black mat. I stamped the sentiment with cardz tv "Garden Greetings" stamp set.
I am entering this to the following challenge:
HIMCR #133 Clean and Simple 

3 comments:

  1. So sweet ... love it's pink little cheeks :-)
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
    Lena – DT Member
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute card! Love that little smiling strawberry! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations with your wint at Hiding in my Craft Room! And it's a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete