Friday, December 6, 2013

Winter fun

This card was made with Winter Frolic on page 33 at 3 inches. The phrase came from the same cart on page 38 at 2 inches. My card base is 6.5 x 5. The blue mat is 6.25 x 4.75. I ran it through the cuttlebug snowflakes folder. The white was also cut at 6.25 x 4.75. I took my scissors and cut a hill. I used diamond stickles on the white part of the phrase and the top part of the hill.
I am entering this to the following challenges:
Fantabulous #189 Beyond red and green
Cardz TV Ch #9 Winter Wonderland

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute, I love that little skiing bunny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea for a holiday card. I love the movement you created with the bunny ears blowing backward. This is a great submission for the FCCB challenge. thanks for participating!
    Jilliene Designs

    ReplyDelete