Saturday, September 14, 2013

Elf bear

This is card 4 of my Christmas cards 2013. This bear came from Teddy bear parade cartridge at 3.25 inches. There are many tiny cuts for this bear. A lot of them for the candy cane. Instead of gluing all the white parts to the red candy cane, I used my white gel pen and colored them. I also used the gel pen for the whites of his eyes. I put stickles on all the white parts of him. He was then put on an action wobble. My card base is 6.5 x 5. The green mat is 6.25 x 4.75. The patterned paper is 6 x 4.5. The green border is 4.5 x 2. I stamped it with Scrappy Moms stamp set.
I am entering this to the following challenge:
Action Wobbles Christmas 
An Inky Situation Linky Party #8 Teddy Bears

1 comment:

  1. Such an adorable little elf bear. I love the Teddy Bear cartridge. The sentiment is perfect. Thanks for playing at Action Wobble this week. You might also submit this to:http://aninkysituation.blogspot.com/ and http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.com/ they are both having Teddy Bear challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete