Saturday, September 14, 2013

Elf bear

This is card 4 of my Christmas cards 2013. This bear came from Teddy bear parade cartridge at 3.25 inches. There are many tiny cuts for this bear. A lot of them for the candy cane. Instead of gluing all the white parts to the red candy cane, I used my white gel pen and colored them. I also used the gel pen for the whites of his eyes. I put stickles on all the white parts of him. He was then put on an action wobble. My card base is 6.5 x 5. The green mat is 6.25 x 4.75. The patterned paper is 6 x 4.5. The green border is 4.5 x 2. I stamped it with Scrappy Moms stamp set.
I am entering this to the following challenge:
Action Wobbles Christmas 
An Inky Situation Linky Party #8 Teddy Bears

2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable little elf bear. I love the Teddy Bear cartridge. The sentiment is perfect. Thanks for playing at Action Wobble this week. You might also submit this to:http://aninkysituation.blogspot.com/ and http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.com/ they are both having Teddy Bear challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for Linking Up at An Inky Situation. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    An Inky Situation Page on Facebook
    :) Janis
    Shop Stampin' Up! with me

    ReplyDelete