Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Smile

This card was made with Everyday paper dolls at 3.5 inches. I wanted a girl so I used girl hair. I put stickles on her boots. I used peachy keen stamp for her face and used pink chalk for her cheeks. I added buttons on her coat. The puddle and cloud was on the same page cut at the same size. I used raindrop stickers. My card base is 6.5 x 5. The blue mat is 6.25 x 4.75. The green piece is 4.75 x 2.
I am entering this to the following challenge:
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog Ch #156 April Showers

5 comments:

  1. This is really cute! I like the buttons you added and dimensional rain drops!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love the girl's face and her polka dot rain coat and hat! Great touches with the buttons and the rain drops too! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute love her rain coat. Thanks for playing along with FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the raindrops! Very clever! Thanks for joinign us over at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the polka dots. Great rainy day scene. Thanks for joining the umbrella challenge at FCCB. Kim Ogden

    ReplyDelete