Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Birthday frog

This frog was made from Noah's ABC's at 3.5 inches. The butterfly was from everyday paper dolls found on page 30 cut at four inches. I popped it up and bent the wings. I used a black gel pen to put the path he was flying. My white card base is 6.5 x 5. All the other layers are 1/4 inch less. The border is 6 x 1 1/2. I stamped Happy birthday on the outside and added 2 buttons.
I am entering this to the following challenge:
Simon says challenge Anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kim :-) the frog is adorable and the paper and little button embellies are perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!! Love that frog and the butterfly!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete